Issued on 06/05/2020
Because of travel restrictions and government advisements, Kompas has temporarily suspended all escorted tours and cruise departures up and until August 31st, 2020.
- For all trips departing before or on August 31st, 2020:
- For all trips departing after August 31st, 2020:
- Standard terms and conditions, including penalties, remain in effect in case of full cancellations without rebooking, or for cancellations that are made within 30 days of departure.
- Starting in 2021, the European Commission will roll out a U.S. style electronic travel authorization system for visitors from countries that are currently not part of the EU. For more information please visit https://etias.com.
If you have a booked trip during this suspension period, the full value of your Kompas trip can be used for travel before December 31st, 2022.
You can either:
• Rebook now and change your travel dates or destination to any Kompas tour or cruise in 2020 or 2021 without penalty. To allow you maximum flexibility you can transfer your tour or cruise booking to someone else.
• Receive a Future Travel Credit for the full amount of the suspended tour or cruise, redeemable against any new Kompas tour or cruise booking that departs before December 31st, 2022. To allow you maximum flexibility, you can transfer your Future Travel Credit to someone else.
Cancellations for all tours and/or cruises traveling after August 31st, 2020 can be made up to 30 days before departure without penalty and according to our regular terms and conditions. Deposits remain non-refundable and applicable final payment dates apply.
These temporary schedules, policies and waivers do NOT apply to trips that include the Oberammergau Passion Play nor do they apply to Custom Groups, cruise charters and FIT arrangements. These cancelations or rebooking will be handled on a case by case basis.