Tel: +49 (0) 89 55235-0 Fax: +49 (0) 89 55235-900
At the city’s main railway station between Theresienwiese (the site of the Oktoberfest) and Stachus square, our team at the Maritim Hotel Munich extend a hearty welcome. The hotel’s special location in the inner courtyard ensures peace and quiet despite being so central.
In the freshly renovated, modern hotel rooms, free Wi-Fi and large flatscreen TVs keep you amply entertained.
In the Panorama rooftop indoor pool, you can get away from the hectic bustle of the city and rest your gaze on the roofs of Munich and the famous Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady). What’s more, you can recharge your batteries in our sauna.
In the excellent Wintergarten Restaurant, our kitchen will spoil you with choice specialities à la carte or from an exquisite menu. In summer, you can experience the typical Bavarian way of life in the hotel’s beer garden, with a “Maß” (litre glass of beer), a tasty cold platter and plenty of Munich conviviality. In the Pianobar, renowned for its excellent whiskeys, you can sample a fine drop or two and exotic cocktails.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming pool (open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m., temperature: 28° C/ 82,4° F), sauna (open from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Fitness area
- Free Internet via cable and Wi-Fi. High-speed Internet for an extra charge
- Public underground parking for 255 vehicles
- Room service (7 a.m. to 11.30 p.m.)
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Clothes pressing service
- Guest-PC with internet connection and printer
- Shoe cleaners on all floors
- The following payment cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Diners Club, Japanese Credit Bureau, CUP UnionPay, EC-Card, Maritim PartnerCard