Tel: + 386 4 620 51 00
Hotel Kompas is situated on a small hill right in the heart of Bled. Built in original Alpine style, it blends harmoniously with the natural environment, which is characterised by high plateaus and the peaks of the Julian Alps. Its unique location offers visitors unforgettable views across Lake Bled and the castle.
An especially charming feature of the hotel is its terrace, where you can unwind, let yourself be caressed by sunshine and go for a swim within a glazed pool offering a unique lakeside view. The massage pool and saunas ensure perfect relaxation, while there is also a fitness centre and squash court for those wishing to spend an active moment.
Hotel guests are served lavish breakfasts, pampered with delicacies from the self-service buffet in the evenings, and treated attentively by all members of the team during the full duration of their stay with us.
- 95 rooms and suites
- indoor swimming pool
- massage tub
- Finnish and infrared sauna
- sports massages and lymphatic drainage massage
- squash court
- fitness centre offering sessions with a personal trainer
- café with panoramic terrace
- five meeting rooms
- outdoor parking (upon availability)
- free bicycle rental
- free bicycle storage with self-service docking station at sister Hotel Lovec
- organisation of excursions and sports activities
- organisation of picnics and provision of picnic rucksacks
- organisation of business meetings and events, technical equipment rental
- business services: free wireless internet, fax, photocopying
- car rental
- laundry and dry-cleaning
- flower delivery