Tel: 00385 20 455 570, Fax: 00385 20 455 551
The Hotel Lapad is built in traditional style and is known for its old world charm. An elegant Victorian-style facade forms the Piccola Venezia villa with the two accommodation wings behind linked by an ornate courtyard, swimming pool and gardens.
Overlooking Gruz harbour, with easy access to the old town of Dubrovnik and selection of bars & cafes nearby, its enchanting atmosphere appeals to all those who visit.
The hotel is located approximately 3 kilometres from the Old City, on the peninsular of Lapad, in the Gruz harbour, across the bay from the main port of Gruz and the main bus station. If you arrive in Dubrovnik by plane you can get a shuttle bus (a bus stop is located in front of the airport building of Dubrovnik Airport) to the main bus station in the port parking. The ride will last approximately 40 minutes. From the port of Gruz you will need to take a taxi to Hotel Lapad. The taxi ride only lasts for around 5 minutes.
Grand Villa Argentina’s 127 rooms and 4 suites are beautifully decorated in a traditional Dubrovnik style, offering complete comfort and privacy.
Enjoy a family holiday at Hotel Argentina with our Junior suites and interconnecting standard guest rooms. Twin beds are available on request.
- Outdoor fresh water swimming pool
- Main Restaurant, lobby & pool bar with sun terrace
- Garden Restaurant (May to October)
- Buffet breakfast and dinner
- Hairdresser, souvenir shop
- Musical entertainment and pool parties (May to October)
- Dalmatian dinner weekly
- Well kept colourful garden
- Internet connection & safe in rooms
- A conference room(theatre style 70 persons, “U” shaped 40)
- Meeting room 10 persons
- Private hotel parking
- Regular local bus service in front of the hotel to the old town (3 km away)
- Small private boat connection with the Gruz harbour, green market and department store in front of the hotel available